페이지 정보작성자 운영자 작성일22-04-02 08:10 조회286회 댓글0건
Mannam Presbyterian Church - 만남의교회 English Ministry Pastor
Job Title: English Ministry (EM) Pastor
Reports To: Education Director + Church Elders
Position Status: Part-Time
The role of the Pastor is to assist the Education Director and Elders in overseeing the life and direction of the church. The Pastor will have a firm grasp on the purpose, values and strategy of the church and the ability to align ordained and lay staff and key leadership teams with its mission. The Pastor will offer pastoral leadership to the congregation alongside clergy and lay ministers. The Pastor will ensure that the systems, practices, and policies of the church responsibly and effectively support its ministry activities.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
*including but not limited to
· Preaching and teaching: The Pastor will be the primary preacher for English Ministry (EM) worship services. The Pastor also will provide leadership in planning and executing EM programs and other programs in discipleship and ministry training, including weekly Sunday worship and Friday Bible study.
· Strategic leadership and planning: The Pastor is responsible for strategic planning in the execution of the church’s purpose via EM. The Pastor will help define strategic goals and vision as a key leader among staff and elders and implement the plan by:
o Attending regular staff meetings and other activities to clarify and execute goals and objectives.
o Monitoring the spiritual pulse of the EM congregation through review and accountability.
o Ensuring facilities and programs are effectively aligned to meet strategic goals, including seasonal retreats, mission trips, etc.
o Developing and discipling a group of leaders within the congregation.
· Greater church-wide responsibilities:
o Engage in and attend major church events throughout the year (New Years, Easter, Christmas, etc.)
· Spiritual and personal integrity and maturity
· Ability and willingness to share Word of Christ and disciple others
· English fluency is a must; bilingual Korean proficiency a plus
· M.Div from an accredited seminary
· Authorization to work in the United States
· Resume and cover letter including personal testimony and vision for EM
· Recent sermon(s) in English (provided via link or video attachment)
· 2 letters of recommendation (at least 1 pastoral rec)
Salary and benefits:
· Commensurate with experience
· Email resume and cover letter to: Elder YJ Kim - firstname.lastname@example.org / 1-818-281-4585
만남의교회 Mannam Presbyterian Church
18101 Lassen St, Northridge, CA 91325
Phone: (818) 882-9191