페이지 정보작성자 운영자 작성일20-11-01 23:34 조회1,470회 댓글0건
Virginia Presbyterian Church (KPCA) Full-Time EM Pastor
Virginia Presbyterian Church, under KPCA, is seeking a full-time English Ministry Pastor to provide spiritual leadership and oversight in conjunction with the Session. Our church has about 220 members and about 50 EM members.
· EM Pastor’s primary duty will be to shepherd and oversee the EM ministry, mainly consisting of English-speaking members in multi-cultural ethnicity. The age group ranges from College students and beyond.
· Worship Service (worship/small group) – Plan and lead the Sunday morning Joint EM/Youth and other worship services together and in coordination with the Youth Pastor
· Recruit, manage and lead volunteers (praise team, teachers, and core leadership team)
· Plan and enable the execution of programs for EM with EM leadership and align with overall church vision and mission
· Participate in staff meetings with Korean Ministry Senior Pastor and Associate Pastors (KM Associate, Youth Pastor, and Children’s Ministry Pastor)
· Seasonal family worship/joint worship
· Lead weekly EM Bible Studies (Young Adult/college group and Men’s Group)
· Administrative leadership (web content and design, Facebook, Instagram etc)
· Visit and counsel EM families
· Organize and lead events including retreats/mission trips/local volunteering.
- Faithful Christian and living a Christ-like life.
- Ordained (Presbyterian) or recent MDiv graduate from an accredited seminary and wiling to transition into KPCA.
- Three years or more Ministry experience preferred.
to work among a broad diversity of people and groups.
Salary and Benefits
· $60 – 65K – DOE (can be separated into housing allowance)
· Medical Insurance
· 2 Weeks of vacation per year
· Pension – IRA
· Occasional home-grown vegetables from elders from KM members. [AY1]
Please submit the following to Steven Lee @ firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions about the position, please call 571-594-7122:
1. Resume or Vitae
2. Statement of Faith
3. Links to recent sermons (Possibly 2 – 3)
4. Three References